Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Stupid Segways

Can you believe this?! They're offering tours on Segways of Zion and some state park and historical district around St. George, Utah. Michael picked up a flyer while on our roadtrip. So instead of taking a nice easy hike or walk, you put your lazy ass on one of these! I mean how hard can the hike be if a Segway can roll on it? If I was on a trail and saw one of these coming, I'd lay out some nails. In fact, I'll start carrying nails in my backpack just for that purpose.

2 comments:

Little Kenny said...

Well I can sort of see the point for the older set that just can't do the whole hike. But then someone that old can't even drive a car so they sure as hell aren't going to be able to navigate a Segway. I guess it's sort of like a mountain bike path except for Segways.

Eh.

Little Kenny said...

Well at least you wouldn't have to hear me complain about all the damn uphill parts in "these fucking mountains". :)