Sunday, March 26, 2006

Wine Whores

So I went wine tasting yesterday in Temecula. My friend Dianna had come down to visit her friends in Temecula and invited me along. We had a good little group starting off with lunch and then going to 4 wineries. We tasted some good wines and some that weren't that great. But enough about the wine.

The people watching was actually the main attraction.

Falling out of stretch limos, Hummer limos, Escalade limos and party buses were the lovely ladies of Orange County. Apparently, although I thought I was in a casual beautiful hills of Temecula, I was actually out clubbing at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. There were bunches of women clad in little sparkly tank tops showing off their fake cleavage. I got to learn all about their lives as they had to yell over the crowds in the tasting rooms. I know this special breed of woman exists in other locales besides Orange County... but where did they come from?

1 comment:

Little Kenny said...

Pronounced who-ur.