Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I Always Wanted to be an OLSEN TWIN!



So Little Kenny posted this celebrity face recognition website that tells you what celebs you look like. I had to try it. I got a pretty good round of celebs, except for the Backstreet Boy and Shigeru Miyamoto (he created Super Mario Bros, didn't know who he was til I Googled him). Since I think that I made out pretty good, I thought that I'd try a less attractive photo. In the one below, I had been drinking a bit and playing hearts. That combination usually led to me not showing my finest qualities. I got a couple good ones, but FDR and Ariel Sharon; man, I didn't expect it to be that bad!



1 comment:

Little Kenny said...

Heh, I don't know really how much actual math goes into their process. It kind of seems hit and miss. Sort of fun though.

Oh and HA HA! I got your uncle. Pbbbbbt.