Monday, February 26, 2007

Don't Play with Sharp Knives

So I sent our kitchen knives out to be sharpened by a this company, Holley Manufacturing, that I heard of on NPR's Splendid Table. You go online and tell them how many knives you want sharpened and they send you a box and knife guards. They send your knives back in about a week. Our knives came back sharper than new!!!!!!!!! They are amazing. My 10" chefs knife cuts through a tomato like soft butter. I've even already cut myself, luckily no blood was drawn as the cut is across my fingernail. But who cares!!?? These babies are fantastic. We'll see how long they keep the edge.

The knives I sent were mostly Globals and the Holley website has all sorts of information on caring for your knives.

Highly Recommended!

3 comments:

forksplit said...

Will they sharpen my serrated Ginsu knives???

;-P

Little Kenny said...

You'll have to sharpen your own ginsu forksplit.


Thaks for the tip on this place Rosanna.

Unknown said...


i read your article and i found it good. you provide good information in it.
I like the Internetternet i am nothing. loved the way you explain. thanks.
Video Sewer Inspection