Monday, March 05, 2007

Sport Chalet = Cheap Bastards!

So I signed up for the Sport Chalet "Action Pass" the first time I went to the one here in Scottsdale. They told me I would get $10 back for every $250 that I spent at their stores. With no signup fee, I figured it was a no-brainer. So months have gone by and I know that between Michael and I we had spent $250. I was on the verge of calling (they have no online connection to the Action pass, as it's only available in certain stores) and then my $10, in the form of a Sport Chalet gift card, showed up in the mail. I was excited until I saw that the card expires on May 31, 2007!! I just got the card last week! They are soooo generous to give me 2 months to use my card!!!

Cheap Bastards!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Little Kenny said...

Don't forget to take it to the limit.

Paz123 said...

Yestersay My friend got free shipping when he bought a fitness equipments from Sport chalet store on Couponalbum.com ..!!