Thursday, November 03, 2005

Vegas Halloween Baby!!

So we just spent the weekend in Vegas watching Halloween go by. It was one of the best Halloweens ever! I mean everyone was totally into dressing up, which makes it fun to dress up yourself. It's never any fun to be the only ones in costume. I've had the experience. Michael and I dressed up for our first Halloween in our new neighborhood one year and went out to the local bar. NO ONE WAS DRESSED UP! I mean, even the bartenders and servers weren't dressed up. I couldn't believe it. What a bunch of fools!!!

Anyway, Ken threw me under the bus by saying on his website that I would have pictures posted of all the skanky costumes from the Hard Rock. Well, I finally got around to it and added included the funny costumes too. Here you go.

No comments: