Saturday, November 26, 2005

What a Turkey!!

So I realized that I haven't written in over 2 weeks! Oh my gosh... my brain was consumed by Thanksgiving. We hosted this year and as you can see by my nephew's face, all went well. I must recommend, if you have the equipment, barbequing your turkey. It came out soooo good with a nice smokey, ham flavor. Thanksgiving has to be my favorite holiday. Celebrating a bounty of food and good old American gluttony with family and friends makes me so happy. We did however have a Mediterranean style menu with dishes from Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey, along with the classic stuffing, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. It was a great feast.



I LOVE THANKSGIVING!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Little Kenny said...

Oh man I'm drooling and I just finished some leftovers.

Donnakins said...

Geez, if you could have children this cute, maybe you should squeeze out 1 or 2 (your nephew is adorable, and he looks a lot like his auntie Rosanna, I think). I'd be curious to see one of those "morphed" photos of you and your hubby to see what kind of spawn you'd actually create if you'd procreate. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Rosanna Kicks Ass said...

Yes, Donna, he is a cutie and a nice kid, to boot! But what do I do with him when he's sick or being bratty or wanting too much of my attention? They should really have some sort of return program... oops, they do, adoption. Oh, I'm so cruel :)