Thursday, December 01, 2005

Christmas Already?

Wow, it's the first of December! This year has flown by. I wouldn't have known December was so close except for the fact that my neighbors have had Christmas decorations up for about two weeks. Yes, TWO WEEKS! I couldn't believe it. They broke the unspoken, "not before Thanksgiving" rule. And I know they were egged on by the stores. I was looking for some Thanksgiving stuff last week to put on my table and the stores had eschewed all the Thanksgiving items for Christmas decorations! I mean, what happened to the last minute discounts that are on the shelves right before the holiday?
Whatever. To punish them, I'm determined not to go into any stores this year for my Christmas... hello, ebay and amazon!

1 comment:

Little Kenny said...

Amen to online shopping! Amen I say.