Saturday, September 16, 2006

MTV's Old Fogeys

So I was flipping around the tube and stumbled across the re-broadcast of the MTV Video Music Awards. I must say that I haven't watched much MTV for the past couple years, so I was very surprised to see that Kurt Loder and John Norris were working the red carpet. These guys are 61 and 46, respectively!!! I mean even if you haven't watched MTV for 15 years, you would've seen these guys still looking too old for MTV. How can MTV still have these super old guys on their network?? Aren't people over 25 killed off the network Logan's Run style? What's even better is that John Norris is talking to 50 cent about some new album and he's trying to throw around all this "white-guy wanting to be a black guy" slang. It was hilarious. Old FOOLS!!!

No comments: