Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Who takes pictures of airplane food?

So I was surfing around last night and came across this site that has THOUSANDS of pictures of airplane food. I'm thinking, what kind of resource is this to anyone? Am I going to really search the pictures for the airline that I'm considering and then base my decisions on how the food looks? NO. It cracks me up to think of these people taking pictures of their meals when they come out. Do the flight attendants ask why? Or do they just think that these people are sooooo excited to fly that they'll even take pictures of their food. There are actually pictures of drinks and peanuts!

The foreign airlines are fun because they have different packaging for American products and some of their food looks pretty good. Then I find out that Michael has come acrosss this site too, and he encourages me to browse around. It was addictive and I clicked around for about half an hour and I'll do it again! In fact, I couldn't help looking at it when I wrote this post. What is it about pictures of airplane food? Posted by Picasa

No comments: