Wednesday, August 24, 2005

PETA Pam

So I'm flipping around the other night and I see Pamela Anderson on Larry King. I didn't watch for more than 10 seconds but seeing how fake she looks led to another thought. She's all into PETA and being vegetarian and no cruelty to animals. I can't help but think... how can she be all "I love animals" and have had plastic surgery. Now, I haven't researched this, but I can speculate that somehow animals were used in some sort of way to test or advance the medical techniques/procedures and materials involved in plastic surgery over its history. PETA is so obtuse for having her be one of their poster children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about this: we are animals. Pamela Anderson is into animal mutilation.

I can't give PETA any shit. If I had any money, and an ounce more good in my heart, I'd be supporting PETA first. I do wish they'd get someone other than babbling bimbos to do their spokespersoning (Alicia Silverstone? Ugh)

Anonymous said...

Domestic Terrorists.

Do not support PETA or their nutjobs that support them.

Like animals? Spay and neurter.

Adopt from an animal shelter. Stop buying exotic pets. Be nice to your dog. PETA is run by people who fire-bomb labs, assult scientists, issue death-threats to professors, and are generally a charming group.

The ASPCA or American Humane Society are legit.

Think before you give.