Monday, July 25, 2005

Little Dogs Like Babies

I can't stand people and their little dogs that they treat like babies. Michael and I were in Palm Springs this weekend and staying at a nice, but not luxury hotel. As we came back in for the evening through the dining room, I saw a woman with her little dog on her lap at her table. This was inside the restaurant and the dog's muzzle was at table level. First of all, how socially retarded are you that you can't have your dog more than inches from your face at all times? Second of all, the restaurant is terrible for catering to such stupid behavior.

Next day, I saw another person with her little dog by the pool. She spent more time chasing after her little dog than enjoying the pool. Stupid!

6 comments:

Little Kenny said...

Yes, Roman cheese burgers make rolling.

Rosanna Kicks Ass said...

What??

Little Kenny said...

I mean cmon.

Aborted cheese make truck soothe and marshmallow.

Anonymous said...

Adult Swim. Is that when everyone is naked?

Kristos

Anonymous said...

Resourceful. I like resources. I need a foundation of coffee.

Anonymous said...

Dogs are too faithful for me. I prefer cats, they don't care if you live or die.