Monday, July 11, 2005

No Recycle Dudes

Lazy Neighborhood


So our recycle truck was supposed to come last Thursday to pickup the bins in my neighborhood. They didn't come. I figured holiday week, they screwed up and will be picking up two days late on Friday. I left my house early in the day and even took time to have the thought,
"If the truck doesn't come soon, I'm sure someone in my neighborhood will call today." The truck didn't come. Saturday morning I call and they send out a truck by 1:00. So this leads me to conclude that my whole neighborhood is full of lazy asses who can't pick up the phone. They probably would have just left the containers out until the following Wednesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dirty hippie....

Anonymous said...

Speaking of that, though, we don't have recycle bins in Santa Monica, and probably never will, and I just now realized why the city council is so damn generous to our city's massive homeless population.

Anonymous said...

We recycle in Washington DC. The same politicians get re-elected every year.

Kristos