Thursday, October 12, 2006

Who's Allergic to a Potato??!!


My sister - that's who! So my sister Mary had recently become concerned that she had developed a food allergy. She went to the doctor to get tested and found out that she's mildly allergic to onions, chocolate (much to her dismay), grapes (wine - gone!), pure cane sugar (she's already diabetic so no big deal) and POTATOES! Her first reaction was, "No more french fries!" But then she remembered that she just ate some potato salad (which, no doubt, contained onions) the day before. Then I reminded her about mashed potatoes. The sad thing is that Mary is a relatively picky eater and potatoes are one of the foods that she actually enjoys. I mean who doesn't like potatoes in some form or another? Oh and I forgot to jab her with potato chips!

SUCKS TO BE MARY!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: