Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Crazy Underwear


So I'm flipping through a magazine and come across an add for Onederwear. It's DISPOSABLE UNDERWEAR! At first, I thought, "why do you want to throw away your underwear?" Like I'm soooo busy that I don't have time to wash my underwear. What about the rest of my dirty clothes? Should I just throw those away too?
So I dove into their website and they do have some legitimate uses... such as when you go to a spa or if you're backpacking through Europe. Or what if you get in an accident and they have to rip your clothes apart? You can worry about dying and not about the doctors tearing your expensive Victoria Secrets! HA!
So, I'm still wondering why is my underwear getting soooo dirty that I don't want to put it with my other dirty clothes when I'm traveling or camping or all their other "usage" ideas. It's not like my underwear is huge and takes up a bunch of room. I don't know, but I'm going to try them out and everyone is getting a package for Christmas!

2 comments:

forksplit said...

Oh thank GOD. I desperately, DESPERATELY need these to go with my new high fiber diet. >:-{

Little Kenny said...

Be forewarned there will be pictures.