Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I Want Bigger Boobs!


OK, I actually don't want bigger breasts. I don't think the girl in the picture does either, but those are what real ones look like. According to outside sources, mine are big enough. So because of that, apparently I don't have the right to oppose breast implants. BULLSHIT! Everyone has things about their bodies that don't like. I have these curves on my thighs that I hate and can't get rid of even with exercise. Fake breasts don't come with the hassles of real ones either. Real ones are not all perky and they don't stand up by themselves. Sometimes, when they're too big, women have to get them reduced because of the back troubles they cause. And it's hard to wear all those cute little spaghetti strap dresses and shirts without a bra, unless you want your boobs hanging down to your waist.

So why the sudden outrage on breast implants! I always have the outrage about breast implants and other purely aesthetic plastic surgery. But (and I'm about a week or two behind) silicone implants are back and everyone is throwing a party! Woohoo, they look and feel more natural and apparently they don't leak any more! So the prediction is that breast implants are going to get even more popular. More reason for every girl to go out and get some! So the FDA had to spend a bunch of time (and my money) studying these babies so that women who want bigger breasts can have ones that have a more natural look and feel. Guess what? Putting silicone in your body (or botulism in your face, for that matter) is not natural.
It's time for everyone to get over themselves and their bodies and put an end to this plastic surgery industry!

So, I think, even though I have decent-sized breasts, I CAN and WILL say that it's wrong to undergo major surgery just for your looks. I'm not just talking about breasts, but they're the most obvious change. It's also wrong to get a nose-job because it's a little crooked, or to get calf and pec implants, MEN! I'm not a man and I know that it's pure vanity. That's what allows me to comment on all these procedures.
No matter what excuses one uses (society, your partner, the opposite sex in general, your career, etc.), it all comes down to one thing in the end: VANITY!

5 comments:

forksplit said...

OOhh!! I think I see a little aureole in that photo!!! SHWIIINGG!!!

I think boobies are great no matter if they're BIG or small or sagggggggyyyy or P*E*R*K*Y!!

Quit beating up on the breasts!!!

Now excuse me...I have to get back this interesting email I'm reading about penis enlargements

forksplit said...

I keep checking back here to see if anyone has posted a comment and I keep getting hypnotized by the booby photo. Is that a random photo, or do those actually really belong to someone??

Little Kenny said...

You mean belong to someone other than the chick that they're attached to?

And yes you can see aureole on one side.

And yes any size and kind are teh winners.

And yes plastic surgery for vanity sake is pure bullshit.

forksplit said...

I meant do they belong to someone we know?? Or is that just a photo stolen from www.triple-dee-hunnies.com

Rosanna Kicks Ass said...

Wow! So you're one of the men who make women with smaller chests feel inadequate!! Just kidding. That is no one known to me... I typed "really big boobs" into Google.