Thursday, November 16, 2006

Poor Bambi




So I'm listening to the Adam Corolla Show this morning and hear a story about a 20-year old guy that had sex with a dead deer he found on the side of the road. Since I usually don't listen to the show, I thought that it was a joke story. NO JOKE!
It gets better. The guy's lawyer is trying to get him off (I had to) by saying that the law prohibits sex with an animal and this guy had sex with a carcass. I love this lawyer. Way to think outside of the box! And then the story gets better. This guy has a prior conviction of shooting his horse in order to have sex with it! SICK!
Is it really that hard to get laid? Is having sex with a smelly, dead animal really that much better than going without?
Oh, I'd hate to be this guy's sister or parent. Or his ex-girlfriend/boyfriend, assuming he's ever had one. How do you ever explain that?

1 comment:

forksplit said...

Necrobeastiality??? Oh....I just got a great idea for a new website!!! Yeah!!